Warning Labels part 4/4
* “Remove the plastic wrapper.” — The first instruction on a bag of microwave popcorn; to see the instructions, one first has to remove the plastic wrapper and unfold the pouch.
* “Take one capsule by mouth three times daily until gone.” — On a box of pills.
* “Open packet. Eat contents.” — Instructions on a packet of airline peanuts.
* “Remove wrapper, open mouth, insert muffin, eat.” — Instructions on the packaging for a muffin at a 7-11.
* “Use like regular soap.” — On a bar of Dial soap.
* “Instructions: usage known.” — Instructions on a can of black pepper.
* “Serving suggestion: Defrost.” — On a Swann frozen dinner.
* “Simply pour the biscuits into a bowl and allow the cat to eat when it wants.” — On a bag of cat biscuits.
* “In order to get out of car, open door, get out, lock doors, and then close doors.” — In a car manual.
* “Please include the proper portion of your bill.” — On the envelope for an auto insurance bill.
* “The appliance is switched on by setting the on/off switch to the ‘on’ position.” — Instructions for an espresso kettle.
* “For heat-retaining corrugated cardboard technology to function properly, close lid.” — On a Domino’s sandwich box.
* “Optional modem required.” — On a computer software package.