Warning Labels part 3/4
* “Take care: new non-slip surface.” — On a sign in front of a newly renovated ramp that led to the entrance of a building.
* “In case of flood, proceed uphill. In case of flash flood, proceed uphill quickly.” — One of the emergency safety procedures at a summer camp.
* “Ingredients: Artificially bleached flour, sugar, vegetable fat, yeast, salt, gluten, soya flour, emulsifier 472 (E) & 481, flour treatment agents, enzymes, water. May contain: fruit.” — The ingredients list on a package of fruit buns.
* “100% pure yarn.” — On a sweater.
* “Some materials may irritate sensitive skin. Please look at the materials if you believe this may be the case.
Covering: 100% Unknown.
Stuffing: 100% Unknown.”
— On a pillow.
* “Cleans and refreshes without soap or water. Contains: Water, fragrance & soap.”