Vladimir Putin Looking At Things (48 Photos)
Made my day 🙂
Knowing what TV shows your girl is into can give you a BIG head start over other guys.
Women get OBSESSED with their favorite shows and become invested in the characters on a deep, emotional level.
That may sound crazy, but binge-watching these shows influences their ENTIRE perception of sex, romance, and relationships.
To help you get inside her head, I've created a quick survey that will show you what she really wants from a man.... just by analyzing her favorite show. Check it out here.
Here is a list of things Vladimir Putin looks at:
1. Putin looking at a spear.
2. Putin looking at an iPhone.
You would be AMAZED by how much you can learn about a woman by the TV she watches.
Just knowing her favorite show tells you everything you need to know about what she wants in a man.
Once you understand how she's been programmed to value companionship, love, and sex, everything else is easy.
Don't believe me? Take this 30-second survey and learn how the media she consumes influences her expectations and desires.
3. Putin looking at an iPhone. Look at Putin holding that iPhone.
4. Putin looking at a window. Doing a good job with those reflections, window.
5. Putin trying his hardest not to look at these items at a museum devoted to the writer Anton Chekhov.
6. Putin staring down the sun. The sun only falls on Putin.
7. Putin looking at a rock.
What women REALLY mean when they say a guy’s hot
When women say a GUY is hot…. they’re not talking about the shape of his body or face. More often than not, they’re talking about how he carries himself.
Women decide who they like based on what they feel.
They’re highly tuned into the signals a man’s body language is giving off...
"There’s just something about him"
...you’ve heard that before, right?
THAT is the power of body language. And once you learn how to give off that sexual energy yourself, you can hack her brain and make her yours.
And who better to teach you than a hot woman?
Click here to download a FREE book from my friend Kate Spring and learn how to activate a woman’s primal lust.
8. Putin looking at paper.
9. Putin looking at a list of patriotic Russian food.
10. Putin looking at patriotic Russian milk.
11. Putin looking at patriotic bread and sausage products and not looking all too happy about it.
12. Putin looking at a helicopter in the shape of a firefly held by German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
13. Putin looking at a gymnast.
14. Putin looking at a gas facility. A gas facility for ants.
15. Putin looking at a book.
16. Putin looking at his ride.
17. Putin really looking at his ride.
18. Hi God, are you there? It’s me, Putin.
19. Putin looking at future defenders of the motherland.
20. Putin looking at a leopard.
21. How awesome is this leopard.
22. Putin looking the hell out of this horse.
23. Putin looking at the only paw that could ever beat him at arm wrestling.
24. Putin looking at a polar bear that he has definitely not just killed.
25. Putin looking at an Olympic flame. “Oh, the things I could do with this Olympic flame.”
26. Putin looking out a helicopter window.
27. Putin looks out over New York city, thinking: “Greed is good.” Just kidding, that’s not New York City.
28. Putin looking at this little baby.
29. Putin looking at this little girl.
30. Putin looking at this kid’s pretty unimpressive drawing.
31. Putin looking at effective law enforcement tools.
32. Putin looking at the next country he hopes to invade.
33. Putin looking at memories of childhood.
34. Putin looking at the future.
35. Putin looking at tsarist-era weapons of liberation.
36. Putin looking at an itty bitty tea pot.
37. Putin looking at art.
38. Putin looking at the site where Jesus is believed to have been baptized in Jordan.
39. Putin looking at stalks of impressive wheat.
40. Putin looking at oil.
41. Putin looking beyond these binoculars because his eyes are more powerful than binoculars.
42. Putin looking at a damn bird.
43. Putin staring down a Terracotta Warrior in China.
44. Putin looking shiny.
45. Putin looking cold.
46. Putin looking fly.
47. Extra fly.
48. Okay, enough.