Top Ten Bastards of All Time
10. Pol Pot- Forced slave labor and executions resulted in the deaths of about 1 million Cambodians which is about 26% of their entire population.
9. Ahmadinajad- Doesn’t believe the Holocaust happened.
8. Osama bin Laden-Leader of al-Qaeda.
7. Bernie Madoff- Scammed investors out of more than $50,000,000.
6. Adolf Hitler- Responsible for the death of 6 million Jews.
5. Josef Stalin- Under Stalin’s leadership, the Ukraine suffered from a famine (Holodomor) so great it is considered by many to be an act of genocide on the part of Stalin’s government. Estimates of the number of deaths range from 2.5 million to 10 million. The famine was caused by direct political and administrative decisions. In addition to the famine, Stalin ordered purges within the Soviet Union of any person deemed to be an enemy of the state. In total, estimates of the total number murdered under Stalin’s reign, range from 10 million to 60 million.
(Sorry it’s so long. Here’s the source for this one: http://listverse.com/2007/09/05/top-10-most-evil-men/)
4. FDR-Four terms as President. Good for him but this is America, not Venezuela.
3. Tiger Woods- Had a smoking-hot wife and is a gazillionaire and plays golf for a living. Then he cheats on her and is a sex-addict.
2. Pontius Pilate- He was basically the judge who condemned Jesus to the cross. But this was a necessary evil for my religion but that still sucked.
1. Woodrow Wilson- Arrested thousands of protesters of WWI. (Source: http://www.bookrags.com/research/civil-liberties-world-war-i-aaw-03/)
I am not saying who is worse than anyone else on this list but that they are all bastards.
I got the idea and some of the members of this list from Glenn Beck’s book, “Arguing with Idiots”.