Rules for a gunfight
7. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
11. Always cheat, always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
20. The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get.
23. Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
24. Do not attend a gun fight with a handgun, the caliber of which does not start with anything smaller than “4”.
25. You can’t miss fast enough to win.