One six years old boy waited very impatiently for the birth of a little sister. Sister was born according to term, but she had very serious problems. She urgently needed blood transfusion of a rare group for newborns which for medical reasons was most convenient to be taken from the older brother.
Parents asked the kid:
– Would you be prepared to give your blood for the little sister?
Boy was not childish, he thought seriously and then said:
– And it will help her to stay alive?
– Yes, then she will live.
– Can I think about it until the evening?
– Sure you can.
In the evening kid flatly declared:
– I agree.
When the boy donated blood in the hospital, he looked very frightened. Nurse carefully hid his blanket:
– You’re done! Lie down now.
– Aunt, how many minutes are left till I die?
Aunt turned, the boy thought that he needed to give all his blood and after that he immediately dies. Little hero with a big heart decided to die for the sake of the long-awaited sister.