If GM Made Cars Like Microsoft Made Computers…
At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated:
“If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving twenty-five dollar cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon.”
What women REALLY mean when they say a guy’s hot
When women say a GUY is hot…. they’re not talking about the shape of his body or face. More often than not, they’re talking about how he carries himself.
Women decide who they like based on what they feel.
They’re highly tuned into the signals a man’s body language is giving off...
"There’s just something about him"
...you’ve heard that before, right?
THAT is the power of body language. And once you learn how to give off that sexual energy yourself, you can hack her brain and make her yours.
And who better to teach you than a hot woman?
Click here to watch a FREE video from my friend Kate Spring and learn how to activate a woman’s primal lust.
In response to Bill’s comments, General Motors issued a press release stating (by Mr. Welch himself):
“If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:
1) For no reason whatsoever your car would crash twice a day.
2) Every time they painted new lines on the road you would have to buy a new car.
3) Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason, and you would just accept this, restart and drive on.
4) Occasionally, executing a manoeuvre such as a left turn, would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
5) Only one person at a time could use the car, unless you bought “Car95” or “CarNT”. But then you would have to buy more seats.
6) Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, reliable, five times as fast, and twice as easy to drive, but would only run on five percent of the roads.
7) The oil, water temperature and alternator warning lights would be replaced by a single “general car default” warning light.
8) Cool New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.
9) The airbag system would say “Are you sure?” before going off.
10) Occasionally for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key, and grab hold of the radio antenna.
11) GM would also require all car buyers to also purchase a deluxe set of Rand McNally road maps (now a GM subsidiary), even though they neither need them nor want them. Attempting to delete this option would immediately cause the car’s performance to diminish by 50% or more. Moreover, GM would become a target for investigation by the Justice Department.
12) Every time GM introduced a new model car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.
13) You’d press the “start” button to shut off the engine.