For those who would like to get "Open Source" citizenship :)
During past few years, I have been in touch with many Linux related resources. Here are few from my bookmarks:
1. Some kind of a manual. Contains common answers to Linux newcomers.
2. Another “tutorial”. It explains what, where, why, how etc. Also for those who recently have got themselves into *nix systems.
3. This article contains the list of common used Windows applications and their Linux alternatives (which are in most cases better then their Redmond mates!).
Tip: check out http://linuxlinks.com for more resources 😉
4. Most valuable thing if you need to access your Linux partitions from Windows. Currently suported: Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista (both x86 and x64 platform)
5. Similar thing to FS-Driver mentioned above, except it’s built for accessing your Windows partitions from Linux OSs.
Tip: for help, read documentation from the menu shown left on their page.
Hope this helped 🙂