DIY Modern Cardboard Christmas Tree
Christmas has always been a special time of the year in many families. Getting together with our loved ones on Christmas Eve is something that we look forward to all year long. So why don‘t we make it more special by creating unique Christmas tree for your home.
What women REALLY mean when they say a guy’s hot
When women say a GUY is hot…. they’re not talking about the shape of his body or face. More often than not, they’re talking about how he carries himself.
Women decide who they like based on what they feel.
They’re highly tuned into the signals a man’s body language is giving off...
"There’s just something about him"
...you’ve heard that before, right?
THAT is the power of body language. And once you learn how to give off that sexual energy yourself, you can hack her brain and make her yours.
And who better to teach you than a hot woman?
Click here to watch a FREE video from my friend Kate Spring and learn how to activate a woman’s primal lust.
Here’s what you’ll need
* Few large pieces of cardboard (can be purchased from craft store or recycled)
* Paper cutting blade
* Wooden or other type of stick
1. Using a ruler and a paper knife, cut the cardboard stripes. All stripes must be around 10cm width. Make two first stripes the same length, then the next two stripes must be 2 cm shorter and so on. Until you get enough stripes for the size of Christmas tree that you want.
2. Each stripe must have a hole in the middle, so that we could put it on the stick.
3. Put the stripes on the stick, on top of each other (starting with the longest stripe and finishing with the shortest one)
And… you have a Christmas tree:
By the way: I used dumbbells weight plates as a Christmas tree stand, but you can find some other supplies for it.
Notice: It is only a simple shape of Christmas tree. And if you don‘t like the simplicity, you can use your fantasy and decorate it just how you like.