DIY Modern Cardboard Christmas Tree
Christmas has always been a special time of the year in many families. Getting together with our loved ones on Christmas Eve is something that we look forward to all year long. So why don‘t we make it more special by creating unique Christmas tree for your home.
Want to learn how to make any woman fall in love with you, for one night or the long-haul?
Then check out Kate Spring's free eBook, The Female Mind Control Handbook.
This eBook has everything you need to know about the predictable patterns that make a woman fall in love.
Most importantly, it will teach you practical techniques to activate those triggers in any woman, no matter what you look like.
Check it out here.
Here’s what you’ll need
* Few large pieces of cardboard (can be purchased from craft store or recycled)
* Paper cutting blade
* Wooden or other type of stick
1. Using a ruler and a paper knife, cut the cardboard stripes. All stripes must be around 10cm width. Make two first stripes the same length, then the next two stripes must be 2 cm shorter and so on. Until you get enough stripes for the size of Christmas tree that you want.
2. Each stripe must have a hole in the middle, so that we could put it on the stick.
3. Put the stripes on the stick, on top of each other (starting with the longest stripe and finishing with the shortest one)
And… you have a Christmas tree:
By the way: I used dumbbells weight plates as a Christmas tree stand, but you can find some other supplies for it.
Notice: It is only a simple shape of Christmas tree. And if you don‘t like the simplicity, you can use your fantasy and decorate it just how you like.