DIY Modern Cardboard Christmas Tree
Christmas has always been a special time of the year in many families. Getting together with our loved ones on Christmas Eve is something that we look forward to all year long. So why don‘t we make it more special by creating unique Christmas tree for your home.
Here’s what you’ll need
* Few large pieces of cardboard (can be purchased from craft store or recycled)
* Paper cutting blade
* Wooden or other type of stick
1. Using a ruler and a paper knife, cut the cardboard stripes. All stripes must be around 10cm width. Make two first stripes the same length, then the next two stripes must be 2 cm shorter and so on. Until you get enough stripes for the size of Christmas tree that you want.
Men have been seducing women for thousands of years, so what's wrong with you?
The truth is that you have the power to seduce ANY woman you want, you're just not speaking the right language.
Watch this video from relationship expert Kate Spring. It's based on the most advanced Harvard psychological research available and will completely transform your dating and sex life.
Kate will teach you the right time to make the first move, when to ask her out, when to go in for the kiss, and more.
Even better, her Obsession Method is 100% guaranteed to work. So make sure to watch the entire video until the end.
2. Each stripe must have a hole in the middle, so that we could put it on the stick.
3. Put the stripes on the stick, on top of each other (starting with the longest stripe and finishing with the shortest one)
Picking up women isn't an art, it's a science.
Relationship expert Kate Spring has put together the most comprehensive course available on the powerful "secret language." These simple techniques let any man ignite powerful sexual fantasies inside any woman's mind.
It doesn't matter if:
- She already has a boyfriend
- She hates your guts
- She only sees you as a friend
Watch this video until the end, and Kate will reveal the mind hacks that will make hot women stare at you and actually chase you down like a sex-crazed criminal.
And… you have a Christmas tree:
By the way: I used dumbbells weight plates as a Christmas tree stand, but you can find some other supplies for it.
Notice: It is only a simple shape of Christmas tree. And if you don‘t like the simplicity, you can use your fantasy and decorate it just how you like.