Alright, so I’m colorblind, and interested to see who else on here is too.
Also, I’ll give some examples of stuff I have trouble with being colrblind.
1. To me, the color purple is nonexistent, and is more or less just replaced by blue.
2. I do not, and never have, seen everything in black and white. I’m not a dog.
3. If you ask me what color something is, I’m most likely going to say plaid. Just because I don’t care.
4. I’m red-green colorblind, but don’t have any trouble with them.
5. When I say “that purple-ish orange-ish blue-ish thing over there” and point at something, just nod and agree with me.
6. I can drive, but sometimes I ask what color the light is… I could probably just remember if it’s on the top or bottom, but that sounds like work.
7. Yes, I have colored the sky purple in drawings before. Several times. My pre-school teacher didn’t like it, though.
8. I can use colorblindness as an excuse for ANYTHING. Especially in chemistry, when we have to record colors of reactions.
9. I have no idea what colors are in the rainbow, or what order they go in… except I think reds on top.
That’s all I can think of for now, I might add more some other time. If you have any questions, just ask… unless it’s “what color is that?”.
Some of my favorite things to tell people…
-What do you mean, I ran a red light? Looked green to me.
-Your not wearing the right school uniform colors. Blue, not purple.
-Why the heck are blueberries even called blue?
-…maybe i like the sky purple…
-I’m serious, what color is tree bark? Green, right?