9 Last Meals Of Inmates
1. Eddie Lee Mays – A pack of Pall Mall cigarettes.
2. Lewis Gilbert – A half-gallon of vanilla ice cream and a box of assorted cones.
3. Thomas Treshawn Ivey – Donuts.
4. Victor Feguer – A single olive with the pit still in it.
5. Jackie Barron Wilson – A whole onion and Coca-cola.
6. Louis Jones, Jr. – Assorted whole fruit.
7. Gary Mark Gilmore – Eggs and coffee. He drank only the coffee.
8. James Hudson – A single cracker and six bottles of Coca-Cola.
9. John Wayne Gacy – Among other things, a bucket of original recipe Kentucky Fried Chicken, french fries, baked beans and a chocolate shake.