23 ways to annoy people in a lift :)
1)CRACK open your bag, peer Inside and ask “Got enough air
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open,
then act as if you’re embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: “You’re
one of THEM” – and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY “I wonder what all these do?” And push all the buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when someone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: “I have
new socks on.”
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: “Is that your beeper?”
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other
passengers: “This is my personal space.”
14) WHEN there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the
shoulder, then pretend it wasn’t you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a
while, let the doors close and say “Hi Greg, How’s your day been?”
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then
scream: “That’s mine!”
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and
exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don’t exist.
22) CALL out “Group hug” then enforce it.
23) When the lift is going down scream “we’re gonna die”
24) if you are the only one in the lift and someone tries to get in, stop them and say ‘ sorry there is no more room’ then procede to press the button to close the doors
25)Show random people photographs of your family, going “Isn’t he cute!” and “Look, look, that’s my little girl!” etc.